High Speed Enterprise
A consistently fast and reliable connection to power your company email, website and data.
- Troy Cable Enterprise Internet offers highly reliable connectivity and robust security. Our wholly-owned optical and IP network is secure, scalable and always on.
- Metro-E - Symmetrical 10 MB to 1 GB
- Benefit from consistent, high-speed connectivity no matter where your business is located
Boost your business with a network that’s affordable, secure and scalable
We'll power your company's voice, video and data with a tailored solution using our exclusive fiber optic network.
Upgrade your network to one of our tailored Ethernet options for low cost, secure and scalable bandwidth that exceeds the limitations of T1 and other legacy-based services. Choose from public and private data network options.
Ethernet Private Line (EPL): privately and instantly transmit sensitive, secure data at speeds from 3 MB to 10 GB
Security: transfer mission-critical data over a Layer-2 dedicated, high-capacity, point-to-point connection at native Ethernet speeds
Top industry certification: complies with Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) 9 and 14 standards
Affordability: connect your Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) with a lower-cost Ethernet interface
Ease of access: easily link business locations in dispersed geographic areas
Keep up with the speed of business using Troy Cable's MPLS (Multi-Protocol Label Switching) service
Troy’s exclusive MPLS network interconnects all your locations quickly and seamlessly.
Troy Cable's MPLS service gives your company a scalable and private IP-based Virtual Private Network (VPN) service. Troy will manage your service so your team can focus on what matters most – your business.
Any-to-any network connectivity: Meet the demands of IP-based content delivery, improve network efficiency and simplify business continuity plans.
Fully-managed service: Reduce costs and labor associated with on-site hardware.
Converged voice and data: Troy’s MPLS network supports convergence of data and voice traffic.
Optimal performance for priority applications: Prioritize latency-sensitive traffic (such as voice) with Class of Service (CoS) capabilities.
Keep your mission-critical data protected and connected
Troy Cable Data Centers / Colocation Services offer industry-standard levels of security and reliability.
- Redundant AC/DC power
- Redundant cooling systems
- Environmental monitoring systems
- 120 MPH wind load building structure
- Cross connect
- Maintenance assistance
Colocation Services and Benefits
- Ultra secure environment to protect against network breaches, data compromises and unauthorized system access
- Redundant network and power systems
- Multiple connectivity options
- Energy efficiency
Deploy a highly scalable, next-generation infrastructure for your mobile operations
Cutting edge routers and switches make it easy and cost-effective to handle the next generation of mobile web and mobile video applications.
Troy offers a robust selection of network infrastructure options for wireless backhaul networks requiring high availability, low latency, low jitter and Operations Administration and Maintenance (OAM) capabilities.
Troy products meet the needs of most network infrastructures and support full featured Layer 2, Layer 3 and advanced MPLS capabilities, giving you the most flexibility and control over your network design.
Serious about bandwidth?
Our Wavelength service delivers up to 100G
Wavelength service is a scalable transport solution for linking bandwidth-intensive sites on both metro and intercity routes. For large bandwidth consumers, wavelength service offers an efficient cost profile while minimizing customer capital and necessary expertise to build a truly private network.
Wavelength Service Overview
- 1G, 2.5G, 10G or 100G
- Targeting major traffic aggregation sites for CAPEX investments
- Diversity and sub-50 ms protection switching available
- Option to specify A-Z path, supporting diversity even for routes procured from a different carrier
- Flexible network topologies, single or multiple waves
- Exclusive low-latency routes
- Flexibility to specify protocols and security measures
- LAN PHY and WAN PHY options available
- Full SLA guarantees and single point of accountability